Nest T4001ES Thermostat E, White
It's easy to save energy
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you're away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Designed to go unnoticed
The Nest Thermostat E's frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.
- Remote control - From your phone, tablet or laptop
- Check your Energy History - See how much you save
- Know if there's a problem - Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more
- Family accounts - Everyone at home can use the Nest app
Mobile notifications and remote control require working Internet and Wi-Fi.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E's energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that's an estimated average saving of $131 to $145 a year.
- Look for the Nest Leaf - When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you'll see the Nest Leaf
- Start with a simple schedule - Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app
- Turns itself down when you leave - It uses your phone's location to know you're away
- Savings all year round - With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and other ways to save